Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 Things You Need in Spiritual Warfare

What your eyes see is not all that exists!

That I firmly believe. Why? Because GOD IS SPIRIT. And the battle is more on the SPIRIT.

What I'll be sharing is what I've learned this week from our trials. Trials with my mom. One of the huge trials that we're experiencing right now is my dad's amnesia. Yes he needs the physical healing. But that's not all I see. I ended with the ROOT CAUSE of it all. Why he had that accident? We believe that BY JESUS' STRIPES, HE IS HEALED!

What I'll be sharing is a lesson I've shared with 3 youths today. Three faithful youths who are very close to my heart. I'm glad I'm back on track with my youth cell group. GOD has impressed a bigger task that needs a lot of preparation so please pray for me and for us. My team and I.

Anyway, back to the topic...

5 Things You Need in Spiritual Warfare

1.) Weapons

~There are so many spiritual weapons we can use. Whenever you encounter something, you need a certain weapon for that. You can never enter a battle without a weapon. One of the spiritual weapons I know is the "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST." The Blood of JESUS CHRIST is a seal/protection/immunity from the enemy's attacks. It is very powerful. I advise that you use this for the world crisis: A(H1N1).

2 Corinthians 10:3-4
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.


2.) Wisdom

~It is not enough to know your weapons. GOD's Wisdom is very important. Ask it from GOD and it shall be given to you. Wisdom to know what weapons to use such as for offense and defense.

I've been reading Proverbs lately. One of my most-read books in the Bible. GOD's Great Wisdom bestowed upon Solomon.

3.) Prayer

~Prayer is a way of communicating with our FATHER. Prayer is one of the most powerful keys in the spiritual realm. Prayer makes things possible and effective. Prayer makes someone more committed and focused.

James 5:16
...The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Matthew 21:22
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.


4.) Faith

~When you say a prayer, you just don't utter the words. Your heart must have faith. Faith is very important. Believing that GOD exists is faith. With faith, you have nothing to lose. In fact, you gain more. MORE OF GOD.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.


5.) GOD'S PERFECT TIMING

~After everything above, it is very important to wait for GOD's Perfect Timing. It is certainly not enough to know GOD's Perfect Will.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


Testimony:
Yesterday, my dad had a tantrum. We didn't know where it came from or the cause of it. But we know what we need to do. So we said our weapons, asked and used GOD's Wisdom, prayed for GOD's peace and kingdom upon my dad, and believe that everything we desire will happen (faith). But sadly, my dad didn't want to go home with us after working all day. He even got mad that we're asking him to go home. I stayed silent and thought a lot. I was thinking that we already did everything we can as humans. My mom asked me what we should do. My answer: Go Home. Where is our Home? Go GOD! GOD impressed in my heart to go home and that it's HIS turn. So we went home. My mom and I kept praying on our own. My mom kept on singing worship songs. After an hour or less, my dad came home. Safe and sound. It is very important to wait for GOD's Perfect Timing. I would very much like to thank Kuya Israel for helping me this week. I needed the boost and gain this spiritual breakthrough. Spiritual breakthrough is one of my biggest desires. Thank GOD for the people HE uses! Thank GOD for HIMSELF!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing this inspiring testimony...