Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quotable Quotes

Once again, my phone inbox is full. Gotta delete some. I'll post them here.

A "smile" is a sign of joy. A "hug" is a sign of love. A "laugh" is a sign of happiness. And "YOU" are a sign of GOD's LOVE. ~Ate Lenlen

We are tested by major changes, delayed promises, impossible problems, unanswered prayers, undeserved criticism, and even senseless tragedies. But the good news is that GOD wants us to pass the tests of life. So HE never allows the tests we face to be greater than the GRACE HE gives us to handle them. ~Ms. Maricel

"It's not in how many mornings you've seen the sun rise up, but how well you used its light to see the day." ~Jerevy

Don't run ahead of GOD. Let HIM direct your steps. HE has plans and HE has time. GOD's clock is never early nor late. It always strikes on time. ~Ate Lenlen

Nothing is hard if the heart is PRAYING; Nothing is impossible when the heart has FAITH; Nothing is heavy when we PRAY in JESUS name. ~Pastora Girlie

When problems snatch the last piece of courage in your heart, remember that you still have the best words of comfort from the ONE who gave up HIS life for you. GOD loves you so much. ~Nonie

If you ask it from GOD in prayer, believe that it will be given to you. No matter how small the possibility is, by simply believing in it and putting hope in the LORD, 1% of possibility can go as far as 100%. Pray that our hearts be cleansed from any doubts. Faith can move mountains. ~Julie Ann

WITHOUT GOD... we are nothing - Galatians 6:3, we have nothing - 1 Corinthians 4:7, we know nothing - 1 Corinthians 8:2, and we can do nothing - John 15:5. IF GOD IS IN US, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. ~Ms. Maricel

I asked for strength, and GOD gave me DIFFICULTIES to make me strong. I asked for wisdom, and GOD gave me PROBLEMS to solve. I asked for prosperity, and GOD gave me BRAIN and BRAWN to work. I asked for courage, and GOD gave me DANGER to overcome. I asked love, and GOD gave me TROUBLED PEOPLE to help. I asked for favors, and GOD gave me OPPORTUNITIES. I received nothing I WANTED. But I received everything I NEEDED! The LORD knows what's best for us. ~Ms. Maricel

If you are planning for a year, plant grains; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a century, plant men. ~Ate Lenlen

I was lost. I was hurt. It had never been good. Until Someone came... It was HIM. I know it is HIM. The One I've been longing for... And realized, that for the days I was lost and hurt, HE found and sacrifice it all for me. My Savior, My Way, My Life, My Inspiration. My GOD. ~Nonie

Every sacrifice has a fruitful reward. Every failure has a second chance. We only have to be strong by GOD's grace to persevere in the tests of life. ~Ate Cathy

GOD always plan the best things for us. Sometimes we feel being left out. But actually GOD is saving the better one than what we actually asked for. ~Ate Lenlen

"one thing worse than a quitter is the person who is afraid to begin." doing your best is more important than being the best. ~Julie Ann

In life, don't think about the pain we went through but the lessons it taught. Not how much we've been hurt and cried but how much we're blessed and loved by GOD! ~Nonie

All who call on GOD in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired. ~Ms. Maricel

It's amazing to realize that living in simplicity gives true contentment. We go as we come to this world. In the end, nothing is ours to keep. So, find a quiet moment today and think of all your blessings. It will be interesting to know that good days always outnumber the bad ones. ~Julie Ann

Life is GOOD when you're happy and life is BETTER when you make others happy but life is at its BEST when GOD is happy and pleased because of you. ~Marie Fe

Living a life without prayers is like building a house without nails. Truly our LORD is our firm foundation. When the storm comes, we will not be SHAKEN. ~Julie Ann

The devil cannot take you out because favor will keep you in the game. You are blessed and highly favored by the LORD coz HE chose you. The devil cannot touch you, your enemies cannot hurt you. You cannot be cursed, people can put your down BUT GOD LIFTS YOU UP because you have FAVOR, for the faithfulness of GOD will outlive every trial and every situation because great is HIS faithfulness. ~Jergens

The best way to walk each day is not by walking with nice shoes, but by walking with GOD. Walk not only by feet but walk with faith in your heart. ~Elisha

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

No comments: