Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Blessings and For One More Day

Last week, I verbally prayed to GOD that I desire for undergarments and sneakers. I was thinking of my salary. I have neglected some of my necessities because of more important things. Now, I really need them. You have no idea. hehehe!

GOD used my mom to bless me with undergarments and sneakers this Sunday. Yay! GOD is so great! I'm a fan of sneakers. I love wearing sneakers because they're comfy and they protect my feet from destruction. hehehe! These are my new blessings. Every day is a blessing for me.

For One More Day by Mitch Albom. Have you read this book yet? If not, go to your nearest bookstore now. hehehe! I'm hooked! I started reading this book last Sunday night. I was unable to read again because of busy-ness and exhaustion. I would like to share quotes from this book that stole my heart...

"When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love."

"...and that's the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going into every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone."

"And being unheard is the ground floor of giving up, and giving up is the ground floor of doing yourself in."

~~~from Charles "Chick" Benetto

First, you gotta love yourself. Love others. Above all, LOVE GOD. You have to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

I'd like to share some songs that blessed my heart so much...





Lyrics

These 2 songs, I've watched them in 7 eleven's tv while waiting...



Lyrics



Lyrics

If you wish to see the lyrics, just click on Lyrics. Thank you.

These lines really left me WOW-ed...

Your courage asks me what I'm afraid of
Your courage asks me what I am made of
And what I know of God.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

1 comment:

Yasemin said...

I bet you look so cute! Are they Nike? I love you're mom, send her a hug from me! Especially because with you're job, you really need comfy shoes. I love you so much.