Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Kingdom of GOD

Do you know the power of claiming GOD's Kingdom in your life?

If not, please read on.

This should be short. hehehe!

I have read one of Max Lucado's article through an email devotional about GOD's Kingdom. An article sent to me long ago. Can't remember when. He has shared a wonderful insight about JESUS' prayer with the phrase "Thy Kingdom Come."

I have been opened more to the power it gives. After a few weeks of reading his article, I've forgotten everything about it. Until, Kuya Israel had his visit to my dad. He has given me pointers about spiritual weapons I could use against the enemy. Offense and defense. One of which is the "Kingdom of GOD." He said that in GOD's Kingdom, there is no sickness, no pain, no sin...nothing from the devil.

From then on, I was opened to another powerful insight (thanks to GOD's Wisdom) that we should always claim the KINGDOM OF GOD in our lives.

GOD'S KINGDOM be upon you everyday, my dear friend in CHRIST!

I told you it was going to be short. I kept my word. hehehe!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

No comments: