Sunday, July 19, 2009

When GOD intervenes...

...no one can ever stop HIM!!!

Just amazing. I was having goosebumps earlier while listening to a friend's story.

I have been counseling a friend. One of my worries and since I'm melancholic is that I have the tendency to want people to listen and heed. It can be helpful at times. Since I am the controller of my temperaments, I use my temperaments when needed. I don't want them controlling me.

ANYWAY...

So I've been counseling a friend. After the counsel last week, I didn't know if she would heed. But then, I can't control other people's lives and minds. I don't even have the power to insist their turning points to happen whenever I want. I still said things that I know she would consider in her decisions (I'm hoping). I told her many times that she should do the right thing. Mostly, people ask "What is the right thing?" It can be sad when people do not know the right thing. I can only say that GOD's Word is my Guide. If others think otherwise, I can respect that. So anyway again, something happened that made her decide as soon as possible. Well in a minute. So she talked with the persons involved which I think was very courageous enough to do. After the talk, there came another one. Since the second one is planned, she asked me to pray for her nonstop until the meeting is done. That happened last night. My friend and I met up earlier and she told me everything about what happened. Everything she said. While I was praying last night, I was worried but I didn't stop. Sometimes we even doubt if people will really do the right thing. Especially the ones you have counseled. BUT I told my heart that GOD's Perfect Will shall be done. As always. Whether my desire happens now or in the future.

My friend talked about how she had to stop some wrong decisions of the other persons involved and that she didn't even know why she did that. She also said things that she doesn't remember. She shared how she talked continuously of things that she never knew she would say. RIGHT THINGS.

Then I thought of GOD...it's certainly DIVINE INTERVENTION!

When things get out of your control and you don't know what to do and say, GOD intervenes.

When we don't have access and control to things that are impossible for us to do, GOD intervenes.

Remember one thing though...GOD intervenes when it's in HIS Perfect Will and on HIS Perfect Timing. So after all it's said and done, LET GOD'S WILL BE DONE!

THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! PRAYERS ARE POWERFUL!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

No comments: