Friday, July 3, 2009

My Gifts for Today (A Pastor's Prayer and An Answer to My Question)

Our head pastor is in New York right now doing his ministry and sharing his anointing to other souls who need it. He is sharing the GOD who is reigning in him and blessing him so much.

I was so happy when he sent me this powerful and beautiful prayer that I'd like to share to you, as well. This prayer is for you, too.

I declare God's blessing upon you. I declare God's favor that will surpass all others. I declare that you will never be the same again. I pray God’s financial miracle upon your life. I declare that you are healed from any sickness and disease. I pray for your Promotion. I pray for the salvation of you whole family…and God will raise you to the next level of Spiritual life and ministry. A higher sense of honesty, humility, honor and holiness… God is bringing you into a deeper understanding in revelation knowledge and a more passionate heart for God and souls….Hallelujah! God has truly given you a flaming sword in your right hand and bread of Life on your left, for you will touch people’s lives. Even those who are against you will come to you and be amazed.

They will say, "You are right", and they will realize it is God who is behind you! In Jesus Name!!!

Also, I'd like to share one of my devotionals for today...

OUR DAILY BREAD

Definitely an answer to the question I was silently asking myself and GOD earlier. GOD IS SO GREAT!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

No comments: