Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GOD's Glory in My Testimonies

First, ALL THE GLORY IN THIS BLOG BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Testimonies:

1.) I glorify GOD for providing everything that Cody needs and for Cody's character HE has been enhancing.

2.) I glorify GOD for working in my friend's life (the one I've been counseling). GOD has been convicting her and she has been obeying HIM.

3.) I glorify GOD for the continuous work in Karen, my more-than-10-year friend. We went to enroll in Bible School yesternight. Amazing how GOD talked to her! When she came home, she sent me a text message. It was a Scripture Verse from Genesis that spoke to her heart. She also brought her new blue Bible to work today so she could read it. GOD continuously works even in times that we do not see.

4.) I glorify GOD because HE answered my desire last Sunday. I was craving to eat some chips at the beach. When we were for more than 30 minutes already, my friend brought her chips - the exact one I've been thinking of. So that was amazing!

5.) I glorify GOD because many times I've passed through the imported section at the grocery, I see some cheese balls that I loved eating when I was younger but couldn't buy. Yesterday, one of the school owners gave us Planters cheese balls. Yay!

6.) I glorify GOD because earlier this morning, I was thinking of lessening the text ministry so I could save up some money. I was getting discouraged. One of my trials and amazingly whenever I feel discouraged, GOD sends someone to encourage me. Thank you, Princess Mia Erasquin for the very encouraging words you sent this morning. GOD blessed me through your sweetness, my friend.

7.) I glorify GOD because my email devotionals have been so timely! Our youth cell meetings are back and now it has intensified. Twice a week and it's going to be a Bible Study program about the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. My email devotionals are so timely because the topics I've already prepared are exactly the same. Some even gave me ideas for new topics. GOD is flooding me with revelations and insights. GLORY TO HIM ALONE!

8.) I glorify GOD because when I was at Karen's office earlier, she informed me that she got sick a bit ago before we met. Ate Leigh sent me a text message informing me about the preaching she shared at the youths last Sunday. She shared some verses that were revealed to her by GOD. So I took Karen's Bible and when I was reading the verses Ate Leigh shared (1 Peter 1:8-9), I was diverted to a title right above which is the The Prayer of Faith. As I was reading, GOD spoke to my heart at that very moment. I glorify GOD because Karen is doing better now.

9.) Lastly, I glorify GOD for the spiritual breakthrough. Just amazing! There are some things that I couldn't comprehend but GOD clarifies everything. Thank GOD for the strong convictions.

There are others more but I can't seem to remember. I'll just update this. hehehe!

I GLORIFY GOD BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS IN MY LIFE AND NOBODY CAN CHANGE THAT!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

No comments: