Wednesday, April 2, 2008

YOU make me beautiful



Before, I would care about what other people think of me. Someone made me view it the other way. Maybe that's why God blessed me with that special person. Though, God has already made me feel beautiful even before I met that person. I've just realized that I do not really have to put much effort on pleasing people coz it is enough that God thinks I am beautiful. I do not need anyone to tell me how pretty I am. What really matters is that God views me as His very beautiful princess. A word that outstands every good description. Beautiful. I have never felt this contentment before but it's so beautiful like our BEAUTIFUL GOD!

Though, God also gave me people who appreciate that beauty. Thank you to all the special people in my life who thinks I'm beautiful. I want to let you know that you are very much appreciated and you are beautiful in my eyes whatever happens and whatever other people think of you. First of all, God sees you beautiful. That is really enough!


To my readers, hope you always feel beautiful in God's eyes. God bless you more everyday!

No comments: