Saturday, April 12, 2008

God stands by His promises


Psalm 37:4
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

This is so true! God stood by this promise in my life. He is standing by it still. I am contented with every aspect of my life right now. Physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and spiritually. But I know He is not yet done. He is still working in us. If you find yourself satisfied with where you are right now, then God will not give you more attention. Never be satisfied spiritually coz He will continue on sharpening us til Jesus comes back.

I am more than blessed for everything I have now. Family, friends, relatives and a special someone. My faith, my career and my life. Everything is just so perfect but I want more of God. He is more than enough. One of my closest friends said, "You are eventually getting the desires of your heart." I simply said, "God stands by His promises."

No comments: