Friday, April 25, 2008

How to give help

Tonight, I have realized the real meaning of help in God's eyes. We may not be able to be with someone or give something to help but our heart is burdened. How can we help?

You might begin to wonder why I'm tackling this topic. Well, I have been burdened with helping others. But then, at this time, I know I can't help coz I am not yet rich. I do not even have money at the moment. Amazingly, when God knows you opened your heart to Him, He makes a way. Not only one way but too many ways. Just like how the song goes, "He works in ways you cannot see, He will make a way for me." One day, my aunt asked me to join a charity pageant. Guess where the proceeds will go? To poor kids who need medical and dental check-ups. Also, my youths and I once opened a project at the school where I'm working at. I didn't spend anything for that project. Amazingly, God opened a door for us to help the orphans. Students were very happy to donate clothes, toys and other stuffs for the kids at the orphanage. Awesome, huh?



Want to help others without spending any of your money? PRAY! That's the only but effective help you can offer if you do not have anything to give. If you feel like you cannot do anything at all, just pray. God will do the rest for you. He will never let you down. God is so good that He cannot ever disappoint a heart that hungers and thirsts for Him. Never stop praying. Not only for yourself but also for others. You never know who needs it. Someone out there has more problems than you. Pray Until Something Happens (P.U.S.H.) GOD is on our side! He loves you today til eternity! May God pour out His blessings upon you more everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! P.U.S.H

The prayer of the righteous avails much.

God knows our motives/intention for asking. He knows our hearts. He knows our burdens and that's what He likes to see in us.

Continue praying and be a blessing!!

God bless you sis.