Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Miss Emily Rose Mollet

My friend, I'm excited for you!


You will soon bade farewell to your single life and change your surname. Ain't that exciting? hehehe!


I know you are very excited and so I'd like to take this honor of congratulating you and the blessed groom. You are both blessed. CONGRATULATIONS!


For all who are married and yet to marry very soon and to those who are with their spouses/soon-to-be spouses, cherish the moments you have with them. I am in a long-distance relationship so I must say that it is very difficult. So please take care of the people you love and stay committed. LOVE SOME MORE!


Emily, hope you have a GOD-filled marriage and may GOD shine more than anything and anyone else in your marriage. You are very blessed and highly favored, dear princess of GOD. iLoveYou, my darling co-heiress in CHRIST!


Please visit this
website my

No comments: