Monday, November 9, 2009

Strategies in GOD's Ministry

If there is one thing I've learned from my pastors, that is being openminded about other congregations' strategies. It is not a question of loyalty but a question of passion in the ministry. How much are you willing to grow in quality and in quantity?

This is unity in the Spirit - not despising or setting aside other people's visions but regarding them as GOD's vision bottled in every disciple. Of course, we must test every spirit.

My sister instilled the G12 vision in me and it's growing coz i saw how my sister bloomed in quality. Another friend who used to ignore me whenever i shared JESUS with him is now alive in CHRIST and super excited to serve and he is driven to share with me the vision in their church through camps.

Christians should not isolate themselves from other Christians. We are not supposed to be competing. We are one in Spirit. LET US ALL UNITE FOR THE FURTHERANCE OF OUR FATHER'S KINGDOM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! Wonderful post! love ya' sister in Jesus!! stay blessed.