Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Philippines Need Your Help

GOD has gifted HIS children with mercy and compassion because HE Himself is full of mercy and compassion.

Some parts of the northern part of the Philippines have been flooded.

Your help is very much appreciated. You can donate help through this website. Take my word for it. This is a trusted company. Your $10 can already feed a family in a week. Please extend your helping hands. Not for me, but for them. Not for me, but for GOD. His people.

You can just click on the link to see how you will be able to donate. Thank you.

ABS-CBN FOUNDATION, INC.



GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the link. I pray for those in the Philippines and everywhere who were devastated by a natural disaster. God bless you and your loving heart my friend.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are alright. : ) I will be praying for all of the people in the Philippines. love ya' and have a blessed day!