Saturday, September 5, 2009

NO FEARS!!!

Do you want to live a life without fears?

Okay, I'd appreciate if you answer that with a yes or no in the comments portion below this post.

Anyway...

I've been reading a very insightful book that I'd like to recommend to everyone. Christian or not. It will surely open your eyes to more insights in this stressful world we have right now. Why do I say stressful? Because we experience, read, see and hear a lot of negative things that urge us to feel so much stress.

In this book, I have learned more about the Temperaments I have since birth that I gained from the genes that run through my blood. Since I am a double introvert which is Melancholy Phlegmatic in a test given to me by my youth pastor which was confirmed by a test online. I have studied in this book about the positive and negative traits of each Temperament and the blends. Since I am a Melancholy Phlegmatic, I am a fear-prone organism which can lead to anger. Choleric and Sanguines are anger-prone which results to fear. To know more details about these things, you can buy and check out the book. It's a great material for those who would want to grow and change for GOD. It's great for spiritual leaders. The book is entitled "SPIRIT-CONTROLLED TEMPERAMENT" by Tim LaHaye.



I am amazed at how GOD has been exposing my fears but HE also gave me suggestions to overcome them and so amazing how Max Lucado has been focusing about fears with his new material entitled "FEARLESS" and if you want to know more about this and get email devotionals from him, please just visit his website www.maxlucado.com

Thank GOD for the amazing work HE is continuously doing in my life. Thank GOD for the timely articles and materials HE has been using to overcome my weaknesses and focus on my strengths as a Christian.

The only fear I'd like to invite in my life is the fear in GOD so I'd only long to please HIM all the beautiful days of my beautiful life with a beautiful GOD.

Know your fears and conquer them in GOD through JESUS CHRIST, our Savior and Victor!

May you find the TRUTH, the WAY and the LIFE!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: