Sunday, September 27, 2009

Enlarge Your Territory

As GOD's servant, each must desire to enlarge his territory.

What a blast I had at service today!

Proverbs 3:34
He mocks proud mockers
but gives grace to the humble.

No one is perfect. We can all strive for perfection but we still fail at some point. Christians also have their own share of sins. Wouldn't you agree?

It is better to be humble than to be proud.

GOD has amazingly brought me out of a struggle lately. The sermon today really convicted me and caught my heart. I just thank the LORD for giving me freedom from this bondage. Personal deliverance happen if you only believe and depend on GOD.

Just like David and Peter who have committed big sins, every Christian also have their share of sins and struggles. But you know the good news to this:

2 Corinthians 12:9
But HE said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

After David and Peter sinned, they did not go back to their sins. Instead, they enlarged their territory. They have done better than what they used to.

If you are sinning and desire to stop, ask for GOD's conviction and grace. Turn away from that sin and ENLARGE YOUR TERRITORY!

GOD'S VICTORY IS YOURS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Great post!! how is everything with you? I've missed your posts. Can you come by blog and let me know how your doing? God bless you and love and blessings!! :D

Unknown said...

God is great. He has the perfect timing for His children. :)