Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Missing Piece


We go on with life thinking, "Why do I feel so empty?"

As a 3-year old convert from Catholic to Pentecostal Christian, I really never knew the real meaning of Christianity until CHRIST won me back last 2007. I was a backslider. But the seed of GOD's love was already planted in my heart when I was little then it grew as I ran away more. My parents showed so much love for us. In my journey, there was one point in my life wherein I felt empty - like there was a huge void that no human can fill.

I noticed the missing piece and I swirled around all my life trying to find it through the outside world. I disregarded my family. I thought I could find it in the arms of a boy. I failed to find that missing piece.

I was finally complete when the missing piece filled in my life.

The missing piece is GOD.


My dear friend, if you're feeling empty right now, examine yourself and your life. Humility has its own beautiful rewards. We are not always strong. JESUS CHRIST died for us and our sins for us to have an abundant life. A life that is complete.

John 10:10

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! MAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Amen...God is the only one that can fill that empty spot....