Tuesday, February 26, 2008

About me




Lord, You're my desire..Lord, You are my treasure..in You, i find pleasure..i love You, Lord..there is no other like You!

Glitter Maker


i may seem boring but i live for God's glory..for all the pain i have been through, this life is not about me anymore..He healed me from my broken heart..He delivered me from my sins..I am a totally changed person..all for God's glory! I will never compromise my faith and the Word of God.









..
..  |  


"I consider that your present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in you." -Romans 8:18




"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." -2 Corinthians 12:9

~~~But like every woman, I also want to have my true love someday who is going to be my best friend, protector, provider, leader and lover. I can't wait for that man whom God has saved for me alone.

"NOTHING WON EASILY IS APPRECIATED VERY LONG" -Michelle McKinney Hammond

No comments: