Thursday, June 26, 2008

i am back..back with loads of testimony!


Believe and it shall be given unto you.

Mark 11:24
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

One of my favorite verses. It applies to all kinds of prayer requests. Tried and tested. Proven effective.

Psalm 84:11
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."

Here goes my testimony:
I am currently studying in Manila for my passion (given by God) in Culinary. I traveled for 4 hours to Manila last week just to arrive there with heavy rains. There was a typhoon with the signal # 3. I arrived 1 1/2 hour early for my class. I couldn't go anywhere but the terminal coz I didn't bring an umbrella. I sat there for 1 1/2 hours. I kept on calling my school's phone but no one was answering. I decided to buy a ticket and boarded the bus. After a few minutes (8:30am), I called up CIA (Culinary Institute of Aristocrat). The secretary said they were going to resume our classes that day. I got worried and really sad coz I didn't want to be absent ever. For the first time in my life. hahaha! I switched off my phone and started praying. I prayed for God's favor and will. Of course, deep in my heart, I wanted the classes to be suspended. After 3-5 minutes, I turned my phone back on. I got a message from a cellphone number that is not registered in my phone saying that our chef suspended our Culinary classes due to storm. Amazing, huh? God is so good! He is always faithful even if we aren't. All the glory goes back to God! He alone will increase in my life..in our lives!

God bless you and may He answer your prayers with a yes..now and always!

No comments: