Monday, August 4, 2008

One of God's princesses


"No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from Me. For I reserved a man for you who has My heart and loves Me more than he will love you. For I won't give you unless he asks you from Me. He's asleep, don't wake him. He's busy for Me, for My Kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. You are My princess, My daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My hand for I am your Father, the King of kings. You, my princess, are worth waiting for and I love you.“ ~GOD

This is one of the most beautiful quotes I have received. I received this 5 years ago if I'm not mistaken. I never deleted it in my phone's inbox. I had to though when I changed my number and also my phone. I was so into it that I had it printed in a specialty paper and posted it at the back of my bedroom door so I can always see it. I loved that quote so much that I often wondered who that man is. But then, I lived in sin that I began to ignore it. Last year, when I was having difficulties with the last ex because God has won me back. I asked for a revelation from God. Unexpectedly, for the very first time after a few years, I have read the quote posted at the back of my door just as when I was exiting my bedroom. A beautiful revelation. I was very stubborn though. I tried to insist to God that the man in that quote was the ex. A few months after that, God did His will in my lovelife. He plucked out the hindrance. The ex was the one who broke up with me. Amazing, huh? hahaha! I couldn't let go so God took hold of the ex's mind. hehehe! I cried for a day. That day, I bought the very first Christian book I bought for myself. What's more amazing is, that specialty paper gave up and fell from the door after a few weeks. Then came my Cody.

I asked Cody if he ever prayed for a wife. He did and he had desires to have the perfect wife he wanted. He even almost settled for less. hahaha! He isolated himself from women for 4 years and focused on his character, his views, his life and our God. A very good reservation for me. He always insists that he loves God more than me. He kept on wondering about his future wife or to lessen the wait...girlfriend! hehehe! So God was preparing me too. Soon, we met. God's Perfect Timing. We were both transformed and we are now mature enough to handle a relationship or even better...a marriage!

Now, all I have to wait for is the wedding. Thank God I waited! Now I don't need to wonder who that man is. I have clear revelations from God. I've always asked myself what that quote really means. Now I understand. In fact, I also know why that paper fell from my door. It's about time for the real thing. GOD IS SO GOOD!

GOD LOVES YOU! You are God's princesses and princes. He will never lead you astray. He will give you the best. He is the KING of kings! All you have to do is...surrender, trust and wait! Every good thing is worth waiting for. Don't you desire GOD'S BEST for you?

Watch the video and you'll see how God loves you very much.



ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: