Saturday, November 15, 2008

Faithful Father by Brian Doerksen



~~~Insight~~~

My birthday song. The very exact song for me today or tonight rather hehehe! Whatta beautiful song! I love calling GOD "FATHER!"

Thank you, Justine, for telling me the title of the song. hehehe! I believe that every song shared to me everyday has a purpose. Every song of praise that will touch my heart. Some of the songs here in my blog are songs shared to me by my boyfriend, my youths and friends.

My testimony for today. My life testimony, too. Oh how I love GOD's faithfulness in my life. Priceless. I will NEVER exchange it for anything or anyone in this world.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: