Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An update for my new contact lenses

This blog is like my personal diary now. hehehe!

Today, I went to the optical clinic. I've learned that there's a promo for the contact lenses that I wanted. Now, I have 2 pairs of contacts at a very low price that made me save 1000 pesos. To top it all off, there's free 5 pairs of disposable contact lenses. How great is our GOD!

The following verses are from my devotions today:

Psalm 147:12-14
12 Extol the LORD, O Jerusalem;
praise your God, O Zion,

13 for he strengthens the bars of your gates
and blesses your people within you.

14 He grants peace to your borders
and satisfies you with the finest of wheat.

Surely, God grants me peace each time I ask for it. Of course, He also satisfies me with all my needs.

Psalm 149:4-5
4 For the LORD takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with salvation.

5 Let the saints rejoice in this honor
and sing for joy on their beds.

The revelation for these verses are kept private between me and God. hehehe! Just wanted to share these beautiful verses.

Psalm 150:6
6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.

Whatever comes our way, we should always PRAISE THE LORD!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

No comments: